Terms & Conditions
The term "ROAG" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
SUPPLY OF GOODS AND/OR SERVICES IN TERMS OF THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSACTIONS ACT 25 OF 2002 ("The Act")
Insofar as this Agreement falls within the ambit of the Act, the following information is made available to you in respect of the supply of goods and/or services offered for sale, hire or exchange by way of an electronic transaction. Our contact details are set out at /.
Goods and/or Services: The goods and/or services provided by ROAG through the website are various services which enable you to interact with various clubs as well as to enter events. These services are offered through third parties that provide their respective services directly to you. ROAG may provide some services directly to you.
Delivery Policy: Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed immediately and delivery confirmed by way of email.
Return and Refunds Policy: No refunds or returns will be considered by ROAG.
Payment: If you elect to purchase goods or services, payment will be made indirectly to third parties in accordance with their payment policy. We may provide some services directly to you. Payments may be made online by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Diners or American Express credit cards); through a payment system; or by virtue of a monthly debit order; or by deduction from payrolls; or by EFT and direct deposits to the ROAG bank account details of which will be provided on request. The payment system allows for review, corrections and withdrawal by you prior to placing final order.
Credit Card acquiring and security: Credit Card Transactions will be acquired for ROAG via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for Standard Bank of South Africa. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to http://www.paygate.co.za/ to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customers details separate from card details: ROAG will not store customer credit card details. Customer details will be stored by ROAG separately to any pages that request credit card details.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency: The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Complaints and Disputes: We invite you to file complaints with us via the "Contact Us" service of the website www.roag.co.za; or you can contact us by way of the contact details set out herein.
Responsibility: ROAG takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Policies: Our policies are set out in this Agreement below.
USE OF THE SITE
You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only. Without derogating from the generality of the aforegoing, if you should choose to access or use this Site from locations other than the Republic of South Africa, you do so at your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting, by means of reviews, comments, suggestions, ideas, questions or other information through the Site, any content which is, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually-explicit, profane or hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content of any kind, which includes but is not limited to:
- any content that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, provincial, national, or international law; or
- any content that constitutes an invasion of privacy; or
- any content that is an infringement of any intellectual property right; or
- any content that contains software viruses; or
- any content that constitutes a political statement, commercial solicitation, or "Spam".
Although ROAG does not purport to review (nor is it under any obligation to review) any submitted content, it reserves the right to remove any content from the Site where it deems such content, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be an infringement of these terms and conditions or harmful in anyway whatsoever.
Should you place on or submit to the Site any such harmful content or should you breach any clause in these Terms and Conditions, ROAG may immediately terminate and/or suspend your access to all or parts of the Site, without any further notice to you.
You warrant that:
- you own or otherwise control all rights to any and all content that you may submit to the Site;
- any use of such content will not cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and
- you will indemnify ROAG and/or its affiliates, directors, officers and employees, for any and all claims of whatever nature resulting from the submitted content.
By submitting reviews, comments and/or any other content (other than your personal details) to ROAG for posting on the Site, you automatically grant ROAG and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, sub-license, copy and distribute such content in whole or in part worldwide, and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereinafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such content. Subject to this license, you retain any and all rights that may exist in such content.
The following activities on or through the Site are expressly prohibited:
- Any non-personal or commercial use of any robot, spider, other automatic device or technology, or manual process to monitor or copy portions of the Site or the content contained thereon, without the prior written authority of ROAG; and
- The collection or use of any listings, descriptions, and/or price lists from the Site for the benefit of a competing merchant that supplies products comparable to those offered on the Site; and
- Any use or action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately-large load of traffic on the Site, or otherwise interferes with the proper and timely functioning of the Site; any attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site or its related systems or networks; accessing the Site for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purpose; and the reverse engineering or decompiling of the Site to: (i) build a competitive product or service; (ii) build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service; (iii) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your User Name and Password for access to the Site and you accept full liability for all activities that occur on or related to the Site under your User Name. You may not:
- impersonate another User or any third party; and
- provide false information to gain access to the Site.
All content included on this web site, such as text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, photographs, audio clips, databases and software ("the Content"), is the property of ROAG or its content suppliers and protected by South African and international copyright laws. Furthermore, the compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this web site is the exclusive property of ROAG and is protected by South Africa and international copyright laws.
Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, except as permitted by the fair use privilege under the South African copyright laws or without the prior written permission of ROAG or the copyright owner.
You may not "mirror" any content contained on the Site on any other server unless with the prior written permission of ROAG.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site, provided that the link does not portray ROAG, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any ROAG logo or any other proprietary graphic or trademark whatsoever as part of the link without the express written permission of ROAG, its affiliates and/or content suppliers.
All trademarks are and shall remain the exclusive property of ROAG.
The unauthorised submission, removal, modification or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary Content is illegal and could subject you to criminal prosecution as well as to personal liability for damages.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You should note that various elements of the ROAG Service are not provided by us but instead by other companies. We are therefore unable to guarantee that such products and services or any websites accessible via the ROAG Service are virus or error free. We therefore caution you to check all emails, attachments and files before downloading them.
Your dealings with, and interest in, promotions, services or merchants found via the ROAG Service are solely between you and the person with whom you are dealing unless we expressly state otherwise in writing.
We, or merchants and content providers found via the ROAG Service, may provide links to other websites or resources. We are unable to accept, and do not accept, responsibility for these websites or resources; nor have we endorsed their content, products or services merely because they are accessible via the ROAG Service.
While we make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided by us in connection with the ROAG Service is accurate at the time of its inclusion on the Site, you acknowledge and understand that there may be errors, inaccuracies or omissions in respect of which we exclude all liability. We make no representations, guarantees or warranties of any nature whatsoever concerning the information included on our web pages (including, but not limited to, links to third parties' web pages). You shall be solely responsible for any decisions or actions you take based on the information contained on such web pages.
Information provided by ROAG does not constitute legal or professional advice and should not be relied upon as such without taking independent advice.
While we take all reasonable steps to safeguard the security of any information you input or send to us in connection with the ROAG Service, by using secure services and encryption technology where we deem appropriate, we accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any damages that you may suffer as a result of the breach of confidentiality of such information.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
We shall not be liable to you in contract, delict (including for negligence) or otherwise:
- for any amount in respect of any damage or loss arising from the consequences of viruses received by you via the ROAG Service or of our failure to provide the ROAG Service in accordance with this Agreement in excess of the amount that has been received by ROAG from you as payment for the defective product or service provided by ROAG, as at the date of claim; or
- for any economic losses, any indirect, special or consequential loss, loss of data, goodwill or reputation or any wasted expenditure including but not limited to losses caused by viruses.
- for any failure to perform our obligations or failure to perform our obligations properly as a result of our being prevented from doing so by an event beyond our reasonable control (which may include, without limitation, strikes; labour disputes; acts of God; war; riot; civil action; malicious acts or damage; compliance with any law, governmental or regulatory order, rule, regulation or direction; any act or omission of any government or other competent authority; accident; equipment or services failure, including the unavailability of third party telecommunications services, lines or other equipment; fire; flood or storm).
Each provision of this clause 6 operates separately. If any part is held by a court to be invalid, unreasonable or inapplicable then the other parts shall be severable and shall still apply in their entirety.
CHANGES, SUSPENSION, AND TERMINATION
We may alter and/or amend the ROAG Service at any time without giving notice to you.
We may suspend or terminate the ROAG Service at any time without giving notice to you.
ROAG may terminate your account at any time for any reason, including any improper use of this site or your failure to comply with this Agreement.
Such termination shall not affect any right to relief to which ROAG may be entitled.
Upon termination of this Agreement, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to ROAG.
ROAG may at any time modify the Terms and Conditions making up this Agreement and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the Terms and Conditions as amended and in force at the time of your use.
We accordingly advise you to read and take note of these Terms and Conditions each and every time you visit the site, as these may have been modified since your last visit.
ROAG's online service is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our webpage at www.roag.co.za ("The ROAG site") remains private, and is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
Your use of our services signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal information about you as specified below, in accordance with this Policy.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Aggregate (Information about ROAG online visitors)
We gather information and statistics collectively about all visitors to this website. For example, areas that users access most frequently and which services users access the most. We only use such data in the aggregate form. This information helps us to determine what is most beneficial for our users and how we can continually improve our online services to create a better overall experience for our users. We may also publish some of this information on the ROAG website.
Disclosing your information to third parties
ROAG reserves the right to access and disclose individual-identifying information to comply with applicable laws, regulations and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users or to solve any customer disputes.
We may provide aggregate statistics about our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
We may from time to time elect to make use of other companies to provide some of our services, and our services will then be offered through third party advertisers on our website. We may then share your personal information with these companies. These companies can and will process this information and will be obliged to keep such information confidential.
A cookie is a small data file which is sent from a web server to a web browser when that browser visits the server's site. Cookies may be used on the ROAG website to remember your login, to track web traffic on an aggregate basis so that no individuals are identified and to keep session information such as your last search (this information is disposed of every time you close your web browser). Most browsers allow you to turn-off cookies. If you want to know how to do this, please look at the help menu on your browser. However, switching off cookies will restrict your use of our website.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and you consent to the jurisdiction of the Pietermaritzburg High Court in the event of any dispute arising from this Agreement. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of this Agreement, and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us with regard to the use of the Site.
ROAG CONTACT DETAILSEmail